Greetings, and thank you for visiting LOOK3!
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the LOOK3 website (https://www.look3.org/).
We will presume that you agree to these rules and regulations by continuing to use this Website. Do not proceed with LOOK3 unless you accept all of the terms and conditions listed below.
It is understood that throughout these words and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and any Agreements, the words “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to you, the individual using this Website and agreeing to the policies and terms set forth by the Company. Our Company is referred to herein as “the Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”. Both ourselves and our client are referred to herein as the “Us”, “Party”, or “Parties”.
Cookies are used on this Site. Your use of LOOK3 constitutes acceptance of our Privacy Statement and our use of “cookies” to enhance your experience.
Cookies are used by the majority of interactive websites so that we can remember the user’s information between visits. Our Website utilizes cookies to make some features available and to remember user preferences. We or our advertising and affiliate partners may also set cookies on your browser.
Except when otherwise noted, all content included on LOOK3 is the property of LOOK3 or/and its licensors. All rights pertaining to intellectual property are retained by their owners.
You are permitted to employ this information for purposes related to yourself, provided that you adhere to the limits outlined in this Agreement and access it through LOOK3.
You are not allowed to:
- Use content from LOOK3 in other works
- Resell, lease, or grant sublicenses to LOOK3 content.
- Replicate, make duplicate, or copy LOOK3 materials
- Republish content from the LOOK3 website
The effective date of this Agreement is the date hereof.
Users of this Website have the ability, in some places of the Website, to publish and share information as well as their thoughts and ideas with other users. Prior to the posting of a Comment on the web page, LOOK3 takes no steps to analyze, modify, upload, or evaluate the content of the Comment.
The thoughts and opinions expressed in comments do not represent those of LOOK3, its personnel, or any other affiliated or associated entities. The points of view and beliefs expressed in comments are those of the individual who posted those viewpoints and perspectives.
To the fullest extent allowed by the relevant laws, LOOK3 doesn’t hold itself responsible for any of the Comments nor any liabilities, damages, or costs incurred and/or caused as a consequence of the execution of or/and publishing of or/and the visibility of any Comment on the Website.
LOOK3 has the right to review every Comment and delete any that might be seen as improper, offensive, or in violation of our privacy policies.
You vouch for and agree to the following:
- You own or otherwise control all required permissions and consents to publish your comments on this Site;
- No third-party copyright, patent, or trademark infringement has been identified in the Comments;
- No illegal, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or invasive material of any kind was found in the comments.
- No commercial or illegal conduct shall be presented as being in any way associated with or solicited by the Comments.
Connecting to our Content Through Hyperlinks
Without our explicit permission or previous written consent, any of the following entities can create links to our Website:
- Administrative agencies; Internet-based search engines ;
- The press organizations
- Online directory dealers can connect to our Website in a similar way with which they link to other listed business Websites.
- System worldwide accredited companies may hyperlink to our Site, with the exception of soliciting charities, charity shopping centers, and fundraisers for charity groups.
To link to our homepage, publications, or other Website information, these entities must comply with the following conditions:
- The link must not mislead.
- The link must not erroneously indicate sponsorship, approval, or endorsement of the Site that is being linked to and its goods and services.
- The link must make sense within the overall framework of the connecting party’s Site.
You are only permitted to construct frames surrounding our Website’s pages in any manner that affects the visual appearance or look of our Website in whatever manner if you receive prior consent and authorization in writing to do so.
Responsibility for the Content
We are not going to take any responsibility for the material that is shown on your Website. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to safeguard and defend us from any claims arising from your use of our Website.
On any website, there should be no link(s) that might be construed as defamatory, obscene, or illegal or that infringes, substantially violates, or supports an infraction or other infringement of a third party’s privileges.
Legal Clauses Regarding the Retention of Certain Rights
We have the authority to request you modify or delete any specific link or all links leading to LOOK3 at any time. You provide your consent to promptly delete any/all hyperlinks linking to our Site if we so request.
Furthermore, we retain the right to modify both the above conditions as well as its link policy at any moment we see fit. If you keep connecting to LOOK3, you indicate that you accept to be obligated by and comply with the aforementioned rules and regulations about linking.