THE LOOK3 FESTIVAL SCHOLARSHIP for Emerging Photographers
PRESENTED BY PHOTOSHELTER
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, MAY 13, 2016 @ MIDNIGHT EST.
PhotoShelter, the leader in websites and business tools for photographers, is excited to present two grants to emerging photographers to attend LOOK3 in Charlottesville, VA June 13 - 19, 2016.
The grant includes:
- A LOOK3 Pass + EDU Package 2016
- Up to $300 for travel to and from the event
- 4 nights at the Residence Inn Charlottesville Downtown
To qualify, participants must be working photographers who have been shooting on their own professionally (i.e. being paid for their work) for eight years or less.
To apply, submit up to a 300 word essay that:
- Describes your academic/photographic accomplishments
- States your goals for your photography career
- Explains why attending LOOK3 will help you achieve your goals
Please also include:
- Your name, where you live, your age, and the year you began shooting on your own professionally.
- A link to your online portfolio.
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
Note: If you have already registered for the event and/or made travel plans, you are still eligible! We will take care of reimbursements if provided with receipts.
For more information about PhotoShelter, visit www.photoshelter.com.