Don’t know if it’s worth getting the Bio-Shield UV-C air sanitizer? Well, we’re going to change that for you.
In this article, we’ll go over a couple of reasons why having an air sanitizer is worth the money and how it can impact your life.
This small device might seem unnecessary. But you’d be surprised by how much it can improve your health.
We’ll also go over the pros and cons of getting the air sanitizer from Bio-Shield. That said, here is everything you need to know about these devices:
- 1 Bio-Shield UV-C Air Sanitizer System
- 2 Benefits of Getting a UV-C Air Sanitizer
- 3 Bio Shield Air Sanitizer Review
- 4 How to Install a Bio-Shield UV-C Air Sanitizer System
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Conclusion
Bio-Shield UV-C Air Sanitizer System
What is An Air Sanitizer
Today’s world is filled with contaminants. It doesn’t matter if it’s your workplace or home. It’s everywhere. In fact, our homes are dirtier than the outside world.
When people are exposed to these substances, it increases the chances of developing lung cancer or any other health problem.
All these batteries can spread through heat and cool systems all over your home. Such as mold, allergens, or any other virus.
Hence, why it is growing in popularity. This small device has a simple job, which is to purify the air around you.
Cleaning up the air significantly reduces the growth of any bacteria that might make you sick.
For example, if you were to sneeze, the air sanitizer would reduce or mitigate any virus.
This is a great device to have at home since sneezing is the most common way for a virus to spread throughout your place.
Think of it as a device that can help you kills viruses on the spot. But it should not be thought of as the magic bullet to killing every single bacteria.
Also, this device should not be confused with air purifiers.
Air purifiers are meant to reduce both dust and pollen particles that accumulate inside your room, which means you don’t have to clean as often.
In contrast, air sanitizers are meant to kill or reduce harmful substances around you.
Benefits of Getting a UV-C Air Sanitizer
You’d be surprised by how many harmful substances you’re exposed to daily.
But if you’re not sure whether this product would make a significant difference in your life, here are a couple of reasons:
Did you know that as you sleep in an air-conditioned room, common batteries such as mildew and allergens can spread throughout the room?
This can ruin your sleep as it’ll trigger headaches.
A UV-C Air sanitizer will reduce all these germs as you sleep. It’ll help you maintain a great sleep, and you won’t feel fatigued as soon as you wake up.
Volatile Organic Compounds
Perfume sprays or any other household product can become an issue for allergic and asthmatic people.
To stop these allergens from spreading through the air, professionals suggest using a UV-C Air sanitizer. This device will ensure to keep the air as clean as possible.
Another benefit of having an air sanitizer at home is how efficient it is at killing mildew and other bacteria that might cause allergies.
Once you’ve installed this device, it’ll begin to kill the mildew that flows through your heat or cool system. For those that suffer from constant allergies, having one of these at home is pretty beneficial.
Bio Shield Air Sanitizer Review
Here, you’ll find our Bio-Shield UV-c air sanitizer review with everything you need to know about it.
This air sanitizer from Bio-Shield is by far our favorite model in the market. It is consistent, kills germs, and keeps your family safe at all times.
This is by no means the definitive way to killing germs.
But if you suffer from constant allergies such as nasal congestion and itchy throat, this air sanitizer can help you reduce all those symptoms.
Cleaning this air sanitizer is pretty simple, and you don’t need to check on it periodically.
It has a system that acts as a layer that protects the air sanitizer from all airborne that might build upon it.
As for how efficient it is when killing germs, consumers have reported that they’ve noticed a significant improvement in the air quality.
Some of them have also stated that they have an easier time falling asleep due to air improvement.
The air sanitizer also does a pretty good job of removing mildew, mold, and even allergens that you might be exposed to.
Those three are some of the most common batteries, which can often be found at home.
On top of that, this product dramatically reduces any high electricity consumption.
Some models we’ve come across seem to use a stupidly high amount of power, which increases the bill at the end of the month.
Moreover, buyers have expressed that the strong odors coming from mold have been wholly exterminated, dramatically improving the air quality.
This is more noticeable for those folks that work from home.
Overall, this is an excellent filter to have at home for a reasonable price. It gets the job done, it’ll keep you healthy, and it’ll boost the air quality inside your room.
- One of the most significant benefits you get from having a Bio-Shield UV-C air sanitizer system is that it barely uses any power. In fact, the company claims that it uses less than a 25W bulb.
- On top of that, we love how resistant this model is. Buyers worldwide have continually expressed just how much the bulb lasts, even though they’ve continuously used it for a whole year.
- Moreover, we’ve been fascinated by how much it improves your sleep quality. Keep in mind that all these spores from the mold and carbon monoxide can ruin our sleep schedule.
- Another advantage is that this model is relatively easy to install. They made it so that most people could install it on their own. E
- We also love how safe this product is. There is absolutely nothing dangerous about this air sanitizer. As long as you set it up correctly, you shouldn’t have to worry about contamination or any other harmful gases.
- Financially speaking, this air sanitizer saves you a lot of money. For example, if you’ve recently started smelling mold, you know that getting rid of that can be quite expensive.
- One of the biggest complaints about this model is that several buyers have reported that it overheats from time to time, which can be quite concerning for most people.
- On top of that, we’ve seen many complaints about how easy it is for the mold to get onto the UV light.
- Another disadvantage is that this product is by no means the cure for all of your allergies. If you have asthma or any other breathing problem, you should still reach out to a professional.
- You also need to be aware that this product has a hard time getting rid of the sock smell in your house. It does get rid of it over time, but it takes some time before it’s entirely gone.
- Another common issue with this product is how often the power supply tends to fail. Many customers have experienced this issue after nearly six months.
How to Install a Bio-Shield UV-C Air Sanitizer System
If you don’t know how to go about the Bio Shield UV-C air sanitizer installation, then you’re in the right place.
Down below, you’ll find all the steps that you need to install the air sanitizer.
1. What You Will Need
- A drill—when installing the air sanitizer, you need to drill a hole, which is why you need it.
- A screwdriver—as you install the unit, you need to turn the screws to hold it together.
- Nails and a hammer—if you can’t fit in the screws, you could use these tools to help you out.
- Duct Tape—we suggest using this type of tape as it is water-resistant and holds up pretty well.
2. Mount The Duct Board Mounting Plate
The first step is figuring out the best spot for the UV-C air sanitizer. Once you’ve found the perfect place, follow these steps:
- Go ahead and find the metal octagon duct board mounting plate. After that, apply the insulation template to the desired location. Next, grab the 2, and 7/8-inch hole saw. Now drill a hole on the sticker.
- Now grab the duct board mounting plate and place it over the hole you made. As you’re holding it against the hole, use the duct tape to keep it together.
3. Place The Clear Mounting Bracket
After you’ve mounted the plate, follow these steps:
- Here, grab the clear mounting bracket and place it into the hole. Once you’ve placed it correctly, screw the three screws. If needed, use the nail and the hammer as a reference point.
4. Install The UVC Lamp
Next, you have to take off the nut from the power supply. When you get that out of the way, you should be able to install the UVC lamp.
- Remove the lamp clamp nut from the power supply. Now grab the lamp and put it into the power source.
- You can tell you got it right when you can hear a clicking sound. After that, put the lamp clamp nut back on.
- On the bottom of the power supply, there are two yellow clips. You want to push them down. Now fit it into the hole you made. As you’re inserting it, make sure to twist to the right until you hear a clicking sound. After that, push down the yellow lock.
5. Install The Power Source To The Base
Now all you need to do is install the power source. For this, follow these steps:
- Take the white connector and make sure that it perfectly fits inside the pins on the power supply. When you get it inside, turn it clockwise to secure it.
- After that, plug it in. If everything went right, you should see the lights glowing.
And now you’ve completed the installation process. If you’re having trouble following through, don’t worry! Here is a YouTube video you can refer to:
Frequently Asked Questions
Did you find everything you were looking for? If you still have some questions about the bio shield air sanitizer system, here is a section that might do the trick for you:
Are UV C Air Sanitizers Safe?
Yes, air sanitizers are safe. However, direct exposure to UV-C can be extremely harmful to your eyes.
You should maintain a certain distance to keep your eyes as healthy as possible.
Do UV C air purifiers work?
Yes, UV-C air purifiers work. This device is extremely helpful when removing any airborne contaminants that might make you sick.
While it is true that you should not expect them to be a magical cure, they can be quite useful when dealing with batteries.
Does UV kill mold?
UV air purifiers can kill mold. They can also remove the sock smell.
Some of them have a hard time doing so, but you shouldn’t worry too much about it as this process generally takes some time.
How do you get rid of allergens in the air?
A great way to get rid of allergens in the air is by using an air sanitizer.
Not only are they useful for this kind of job, but they can also get rid of mildew in your room.
Having a Bio-Shield UV-C air sanitizer system has become a must for most people in today’s world.
With the constant growth of new diseases coming out of nowhere, most people have concluded that keeping the air clean is quite a huge deal.
It’s always a great idea to keep them around at home. Every time a disease breaks out over the world, they quickly go out of stock.
Despite all the benefits, you should not expect them to replace modern medicine.
They can help kill airborne, but these machines are not the ultimate and magical cure for all of your allergies.